lørdag den 19. oktober 2013

I've bought two books

When you are studying at a place like this, you need to think long and hard and hard and long on what you are going to spend your limited money on.

I spent mine on two books this month. One is Sketching From the Imagination from 3DTotal. I dare say, it's one of the most beautiful books I've gotten my hands on in a long while. It's filled with sketches from 50 different artists, each talking about how to approach drawing and what drawing is to them.

The second is Prime, a collection of art and pretty pictures. Highly recommended too.

I hope to start sketching every day from uh.. Monday. I just hope I can muster it will all that rigging catching up that will be going on, as I will loose some of the day because of an orthodontist appointment.

Anyway,


Draw as often as you can.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar